Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Noodletools tip

Noodletools is an excellent tool available at http://library.devryu.net for Devry and Keller students so you can create References APA style.

I had a challenge last night exporting the References in an rtf/Word format.  I tried at least 5 times and though I see the references and enable editing, what will be pasted on the Word doc is the login page of the library page.  I was using my Dell inspiron laptop using Windows 7.  I tried the option of uploading to google docs, that did not work either saying it was an invalid page.  Come to think of it, I logged into my google docs at least 5 times that day because Gmail automatically went to that page first as they are launching a new look.  I tried using upload to webpage/ html.  I had to adjust the format.  When I got up this morning, an insight gave a bright insight that I never had a challenge exporting the rtf/ word References using my Mac OS.  If you are using one, make sure to check your Downloads folder because that's where it goes to.

Hope you learned the tip of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment